|1. Except for sealed recommendation letters, rest documents must be handed in one original copy and one photocopy.
2. The following documents are required except No. 8 (Optional).
All documents must be put in order (no staple)：
(1) Application form (Click to Download)
(2) Official academic transcript for all semesters
※ For undergraduate students, scores on Student Labor Education is required.
For graduate students, scores either on Student Labor Program or on conduct is required.
For transfer students or graduate students without scores on Student Labor Program, the scores on conduct must be over 80.
(3) Verification of class ranking for all semesters
(4) Study plan, including biography (in two languages, Chinese, English or Japanese, 500 - 1000 words)
(5) Language proficiency certificate photocopy
(6) Sealed recommendation letter from Dean of the department or the course instructor
(Please use the recommendation form from OIEP office, click to download)
(7) Related documents (eg. certificates of merit in excellent achievement or outstanding awards)