|Studying at the CLC
- Small class sizes, course content tailored to the individual
- Excellent extracurricular tutors and guidance programs, helping students break through the bottleneck between classroom and real life
- Guidance available to students intending to take the TOP Chinese proficiency test
- CLC Facilities: Lounge, Computer Classroom, and Library
- Full Instructors: instructors holding national certification with more than ten years of experience.
- Instructor: instructors holding national certification, most of which have Master’s degrees or above.
- Guidance Tutors: instructors who have completed a comprehensive course on Chinese pedagogy at the CLC.
Over the years, more than 7000 students have walked through the doors of the CLC, hailing from more than 30 countries worldwide, including the United States, Canada, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Korea, Poland, Russia, and Indonesia. Some are exchange students, some are missionaries, some international businessmen, and many more are simply international students of Chinese.